Praesidium

Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Nudge, Nudge

I discovered a 'new' (as in, new to me) weblog about nudging here, run by a group of geographers (mostly) from Aberystwyth. I've not thoroughly explored yet, but it looks interesting. Apparently, the term 'nudge' was suggested by the publisher. Perhaps this explains why Thaler and Sunstein (infamously) don't clearly define it...

This all came to my attention because one of the blog authors, Jessica Pykett, is speaking at Stirling next week.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:15 am, Anonymous Friv5 said...

You need to kill time, you need entertainment. Refer to our website. hope you get the most comfort.
Thanks for sharing !
Friv 5
Kizi 1
Yepi 3

 
At 3:40 am, Blogger Friv4 Games Online said...

And money. Thank God for instant loans! It is usually fast loans difficult to approach
happy wheels | friv4school | happy wheels

 
At 9:53 am, Blogger Alice Denny said...

The blog or and best that is extremely useful to keep I can share the ideas. Age Of War 2
Big Farm | Slitherio | Tank Trouble
Of the future as this is really what I was looking for, I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
Happy Wheels | Goodgeme Empire | Slither.io

 

Post a Comment

<< Home