Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Selective Attention

Last night I suddenly came down with a nasty 'flu type cold. The kind where my nose and head are all bunged up, joints ache, I'm tired and bright light is a bit painful. No, not a hangover...

Anyway, I've spent most of today lying around on my bed under a blanket and feeling sorry for myself. A shame, because I not only had to cancel plans to go to goth night at the Cellar with Nick and Christian, but I'm supposed to be going to a conference Friday. Don't know if I'll feel up to that now. That aside though, it's been a nice day...

"If you take the scrum out of the equation, we played well."

Former Australia coach Eddie Jones, defending the Wallabies' defeat by England.


"If you take the assassination out of the equation, the President and Mrs Kennedy quite enjoyed the drive from Dallas to the airport."

Mike Carlton (Australian broadcaster) disagrees.



Source: beeb.

No comments:

Post a Comment