Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Come Back

I have received complaints about lack of updates(!) I've been back in Oxford a few days now, and have a bit of a backlog to catch up on. Fingers crossed normal service will be resumed shortly...

In the meantime, two vaguely amusing quotes from Scott Adams:

"I realize that people all over the world have bigger problems, but frankly I can’t feel their pain. For some reason I only feel my own. I’m lucky that way."

"On one hand, being Jewish means that entire countries put all of their effort into killing you. On the other hand, you don’t have to celebrate Christmas."

Happy Sarah?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:33 pm

    Ben! I'm very happy, thank you! And by the way, this is my first ever comment on a blog, so you should be dead chuffed that you've inspired it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're happy, I aim to please...

    ReplyDelete