Monday, October 01, 2007

Back in Oxford

I made it back around 2pm today, without too much hold up due to traffic. Still getting my room sorted, and I find a mound of paperwork (some of which should have been forwarded to me while I was away, but wasn't).

Of particular interest is the licence to occupy my room which is a) addressed to Benjamin Saunders (my 8th year and the college still don't know my name...) and b) apparently signed by the Accommodation Officer on 29/08/07 - although I was left in limbo until mid-September before being given confirmation of my room.

Anyway, it's good to be back - I've already met a few of the freshers I'll be living with and bumped into a few friends, hope I'll catch up with everyone else over the next few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I suppose it is possible that they backdated it for some weird reason, but if they didn't that is really quite shitty. But perhaps not entirely surprising.

    ReplyDelete