Friday, November 27, 2020

Organ Donation Change

I haven't caught a bus now in over eight months, due to the ongoing pandemic, but the other day I saw one of these posters at a bus stop and wanted a picture for my lecture on organ donation (as part of my ethics of public policy).

 

This isn't actually the one I saw originally. I didn't have my camera on me then, so I went out specially to get a photo today and it had gone. Thankfully, I decided to walk along to the next stop on the route and found what I was looking for there.

I previously blogged quite a bit about organ donation here, as part of a project that I was running in Stirling. I don't know whether my work had any impact on the recent changes - probably not demonstrable impact anyway - but I'm glad to see this change at last.


No comments:

Post a Comment