Sunday, May 30, 2021

Starg***e

I haven't been up to much of interest this month, largely due to a pile of marking and the fact that I'm still waiting for a vaccine appointment, but I did start painting the first bits of my Stargrave Nickstarter and some odd bits of loot and scenery, including this mysterious alien portal:

I was quite pleased with the composition here, though I had to borrow my partner's phone to take the photo as there's a problem with my camera and/or its memory card, so expect fewer pictures until I have that resolved.

1 comment:

  1. Hello I’m Denny, I live in USA, I found your post while searching for some related information on blog search Its a good post keep posting and update the information, There is also something good to share with you guys about paint and renovation services Gutters Dallas TX


    you guys check this for best services of Renovations & paints, Thanks me after!

    ReplyDelete