Monday, April 09, 2007

Eggcellent

Yesterday I found a use for the thousands of Nectar points I'd managed to accumulate - not only can they be used at CD-wow (via the Nectar site), but they have a half-price sale!

I ordered
SILVERCHAIR - Young Modern (CD+DVD Deluxe edition)
!!! - Myth Takes
DEFTONES - Saturday Night Wrist
INTERPOL - Turn On The Bright Lights
KOSHEEN - Damage (not even on Amazon.co.uk, but check out that review on the American site - "This is one of few CDs i'd actually purchase")
MACHINE HEAD - The Blackening
LCD SOUNDSYSTEM - Sound Of Silver

For 5,600 points (=£28 on the High Street) which for seven albums, mostly pretty new, is fantastic.

Sadly, I didn't realise at the time you could pre-order. I was going to go back today and add the forthcoming Nine Inch Nails album (and probably some more) but stocks have already run out - despite the sale being advertised as lasting until the 13th April, it's obviously been popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment