Praesidium

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Hello World

Well, this is my first tentative foray into blogging, so I have no pretensions of anyone reading it anyway... I figure I'll wait and see how it goes before publicising it, and only try to direct visitors once I have something to say.

How often I'll update this, I don't know, but it's unlikely to be more than stumbling and experimentation for a while. After that (if all goes well) I might start voicing my opinions.

I'm currently starting a D.Phil (=PhD) in Political Philosophy at Oxford University, so perhaps some opinions in that field. Also on news, sport, music and current events generally and my life.

I wonder why anyone would want to read that?

Ben

3 Comments:

At 6:52 pm, Blogger Helen said...

I thought I'd leave a comment as no one else has. I came from your Ciao review to see what blogs were like. To leave this comment I've had to set up my own!

 
At 8:46 am, Blogger qweaq said...

Welcome to enter (wow gold) and (wow power leveling) trading site, (wow gold) are cheap, (wow power leveling) credibility Very good! Quickly into the next single! Key words directly to the website click on transactions!

 
At 6:19 am, Blogger 朱小妮 said...

Wholesale Galaxy Leggings,Cheap Galaxy Printed Leggings,Fast Shipping Worldwide.You Can Buy Various High Quality Wholesale Galaxy Leggings Products from China.
galaxy leggings
Wholesale galaxy leggings
cheap galaxy leggings

 

Post a Comment

<< Home