Saturday, November 19, 2005

Thesis Pointers

I keep getting the nagging feeling my PhD will carry on for ever, as I haven't really written anything since finishing my Masters in April. At the moment, the intention is to start remedying this over the Christmas 'vac' - though I don't work too well in the cold (it's taken me all day to cobble together 2,000 words about what I was recently reading for next week's Theory of Voting class paper - to be posted here of course), and I'm sure plenty of other distractions will come up (academic and less so).

Anyway, for those similarly struggling, Crooked Timber has what looks like some very good advice here.

1 comment:

  1. fuking HELL! yes yes yes
    WHY do theses take so freeking long to finish!
    am in the same spot, mr blogger
    best of luck!

    ReplyDelete